Friday, June 8, 2018

more pictures

 The younger brother took control of the camera, so there were some interesting pictures found. Apparently the older one was staging some pictures.

Aww, that's cute though:
 Why is an eight year old child in the baby stroller?


 See what I mean about staged photos?  This made me laugh.

 This hammock was the scene of a lot of tussling and so forth, but a lot of laughing too.



 Here's a fine Boss Baby nap in grandma's back yard:

 This is funny.  I checked on the video game hour inside and Tim said, "They just keep turning me in to a Level One Computer.  Why do they ask me to play if that's the case?"

I have no idea!  Not even sure what this means, exactly.
 We got the sprinkler going, which was entertaining for a while.
Love, Mom, aka Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment