Tuesday, June 26, 2018

como



These sculptures were about trash in the ocean.

















These zebras, so pretty strolling around in the shade.  Then the zebra proceeded to empty her bladder. It was like being right in my grandma and grandpa's barn.

Wow.
 Then a male zebra came over and minutely sniffed the urine.  This went on and on.  p.j. could not stop laughing. Then he situated himself and emptied his bladder right on top of her urine.

I looked at the lady next to me and she had the same incredulous look on her face as I had.  I laughed and said, "We could have stayed home and watched the dogs!"

She laughed and said, "Yah. Like every day I see this."


 Another sculpture. These were so beautiful. And we ate chicken nuggets and waffle fries and enjoyed the afternoon so much.

Love, Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment