Tuesday, August 20, 2019

sunday night party

 It was a fun night, not too hot out.

 The kids were enthusiastic about his gifts.  He liked them too.







 Cake time!




 These I did not take.  I left the battery charger for my camera at the lake, so that's dead.  I've been using my phone.

Well.  Some others took possession of my phone apparently.




 Anyway, that was a surprise that made me laugh.   Alicia took this picture as the hyper level went way up.  They got into the dress up clothes and old Halloween costumes like they pretty much always do, and ran screaming around the yard.  The dog was scared a little of the masks, but she also wanted to chase them, sweaty loud kids.
Tim what a great night, Happy Birthday again.

We love you so, Mom and Dad and Everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment