Tuesday, November 26, 2019

last weekend, cleaning up this mess

 Curtains in the wash, dusting everywhere--this kitchen was a mess.  It's been a while since I went beyond the surface.

 I love these guys.
 And these:
 And vases hand painted years ago:

 This beast?  Was filthy dusty.  It's all good now.

 I love salt and pepper shakers and have way too many, but aww:


I took a bag of drink cups back to Heidi's house.

 This is what the stove looks like with the shelf flattened out to be a work surface.  I never use it like that, but had it flattened out so I could clean off all the nasty, greasy dust.


And this very important cooky sheet is positioned to point the heat from the oven away from the curtains. It works really well.


Okay, back to cleaning.  Thanksgiving is upon us.  Love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment