Monday, April 5, 2021

a few pictures from last week

We stopped by John and Dannell's for a little while.  This is new equipment, and the kids are talented with the stunts, including fetching things from the window well.   They are so sweet.  It so nice to see them.
Kirsten was here with these guys.   They were excited to be here, and Elin thought she would love to play with them, but we didn't let her.   Kirsten said on a day she drove by our house doing errands they came at the house in a different direction than  usual, but he still recognized the place and cried and cried.
Such a good little girl:
And these people.  These pictures were taken the day I lost the baby.  How could I lose her? Where could she go?

I ran to look in the garage and outside, then back to the baby doll room.  Nope.   I texted Heidi and ran upstairs.  

Yeah, I found her in her sister's room with the door shut.  When I opened it, she held up a hand and said, "Hi."  Yeah, hi yourself, scaring me like that.  There she is leaving again, off to conquer other rooms.

And now it's today, 83 degrees and storms in the distance.

So much love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment