Wednesday, January 26, 2022

happy birthday twins



We had a small, last minute party here tonight for his birthday.





He opened one gift with his teeth, just to amuse her:


They had energy galore.  Pandemic, super cold week, stuck in the house crazy.

It's amazing to me how much wild kids do not bother me when they're not my responsibility.  I noticed this on vacation at resorts in the past. Screaming, running, throwing things in the pool? I don't mind a bit.  It's nice, but I definitely wish I'd had a little more of this imperviousness when my kids were little.

But snide comments about their behavior would make me feel so inadequate and failing as a member of society in general, and as lacking in  responsibility toward them as improperly raised people.

Good Lord.  How ridiculous.


Squirrel out. It is January and nobody cares.

Cake time!





Happy Birthday, Buddy.  This whole family is lucky having you, and that's the truth.


And this sweet darling, his birthday buddy, pictures tonight!  Happy Birthday you beautiful girl!  I hope seven is the best year EVER.  You are so delightful in every way.  We love you like crazy.

Love, Grandma and Grandpa and Everybody
 

No comments:

Post a Comment