Wednesday, May 18, 2022

park morning

It was a bright, beautiful, shiny morning.

The park has been totally remodeled during the pandemic.

In 2020 we went to no parks, not sure how the virus was spread.  In 2021 we didn't go either. Kids weren't able to be immunized at all until last fall.  Little kids still can't, but the school kids are not spreading illness like they were last fall.

She's agile and strong, has good balance and is daring without being reckless.
When it was time to head home, I asked her if she was ready to go home and eat.

She said, "I thought we were eating out."

Well, we can.  I did mention that as a possibility.  What did she have in mind?

She moved all my hair away from from my ear, cupped her hand and ticklishly whispered, "Chick fil a."

I have gps.  We found that and they asked if we wanted six nuggets, twelve, or thirty?

(Thirty???)

The safe option seemed like twelve. 

Well, they're tiny, like little popcorn chicken. Twelve was perfect.



Then half an hour of video games before we had to get her to preschool for the afternoon.
(It was a great Monday.)

Girl? Thanks for making Monday so perfect.

Love, Grandma

 

No comments:

Post a Comment