Saturday, April 15, 2023

finally feeling like spring

This week was 80 degrees, first time it has been that warm since last October. 

It was pretty amazing.   We just went around smiling for no reason--felt so good to be outside.

That frog with the light up eyes was a birthday gift from my niece.  He's such a wacky guy there on the table.   I don't know what about this frog said, "Aunt Val!" to my niece, but I'm sure glad it did.

The tulips are up:

Buds on the branches:
Even this ordinary drainage pond looked kind of beautiful yesterday.
And this.

Oh my goodness.

It was on facebook last week, on one of those facebook dog groups I'm in.



 Happy Easter, Darling.  Now let me describe the dog's vomit to you.

What on earth???

Oh, it's good to laugh.

Happy Spring, love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment