Friday, April 12, 2024

one more time

It was my birthday again, same as every year, very nice.

Took this picture of the sky last night, right before we did the turtle tank, ran out with my camera.   The light seemed more yellow than the camera captured, but beautiful evening.


This dog knows how to nap. The blanket is on there specifically to accommodate her.
Here's another picture of the morning sun shining in from the family room.
These are a couple from my birthday, I could crop out all that excess ceiling, but didn't think of it until now.  Oh well.
I do realize how lucky I am  to celebrate my birthday with both my parents and my grandkids.



And one last picture of Alicia's, same evening sky only over at their house.

Love you all so dearly, MOM aka VAL

No comments:

Post a Comment