Tuesday, July 5, 2011

perfect july


Aaaah.




The little pool was perfect today, nice and warm, but not miserably hot. It was sunny, but not to the extent it hurt our eyes.




I brought Maria along to help lifeguard b.g. One baby at the pool, I can manage. Two? No.


But then she got tired.


These two are enjoying a moment of reflection. She plugged his snorkel, and then he hit her over the head with a kickboard.

Whee.

Let's think about being nicer.



Okay, and this guy:


I was dipping p.g.'s toes in the water, and he was roaming around with Maria on his tail. Then I felt little arms around the back of my neck, and his face against my shoulder.

I said, "I love you, Buddy."

And in my ear I heard, "I luff do, Gamma."

Oh. My.

Mmm, mmm, mmm. love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment