Sunday, October 9, 2011

friday, friday, fri-DAY

We got your Moo Jr.s right here--nothing better.

Here are a couple guys doing tricks on the swings.

And sharing the ear buds to the game. John was here using his dad's tools to work on his car, and brought the kids to play. The morning went by fast.

I asked t.c. if he felt like smiling, and this was the answer:

Kirsten had the day off work and was here, and after John finished his car, she and John and I sat on the patio for a long time, talking, laughing, passing p.j. back and forth, taking it easy.

Later t.c. was jumping in the air when he heard we were all meeting up at the cabin in the evening.

And then he was wailing away because m.c. got to stay and play with Kari and then ride up with us. Ah life, when you have an older cousin who is older and gets privileges.

Anyway, it was a fine Friday, as Fridays tend to be. love, Val

2 comments:

  1. Okay. I've never had a Moo Jr. But I'm going to fix that the next chance I get. I MUST HAVE A MOO JR. Clearly, I'm missing out! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, they're ADDICTIVE. I have to avoid them. It's just vanilla ice cream on a stick with a chocolate coating, but they're so perfect.

    The thing about b.g. is he slurps down half a Moo Jr, and then it melts over his hand and falls apart, and he's displeased.

    So we throw that one to the dogs and get him a new one. In the end, though it seems he's eaten two Moo Jr.s, he's actually only eaten two halves, lol.

    Whatever. Happiness all around. love you, K. Val

    ReplyDelete