Wednesday, February 27, 2013

finally march

Yes it is, and Monday I removed all evidence of February and dragged out the Easter decorations.

This little funny trinket is something Pam gave us many years ago.  I removed it from the mad clutches of Miss p.j. and put it in a higher place.   By some miracle it may be the only trinket in the home which is not glued back together.

What we about can't stand another MINUTE of is this long, stupid winter.  It's not about Valentine's decorations vs. Easter doo-dads.

You know what it is?  I am finding myself too much affected by one situation in my life that has reached a crescendo where I feel actually abused.  It's not good, and the way it's affecting me is honestly terrible, which is something I have to face.   I'm working on solutions, but right now today, slogging on is the only answer.

That's a bad answer, but this is a downfall of me:  I put up, and put up, and make excuses for people, and keep on trying until all at once I'm DONE, and I'm really done then--gone-and-never-look-back-done.    I should have taken this more seriously before it was to this point.  It was foolish not to.

This is the thing--what's going on, what I can't really talk about here doesn't even matter--it's that I need to wise up and get real sooner.    Will I never learn?  Why is that?  I'm not actually even a dumb person for the most part.   In this aspect?   A complete idiot.

 But I get to spend the morning with cute people.


And one last lone sick person.    I hope these diseases don't make another trip through the family.

We need to feel well.  We need spring, a new outlook, new places to be.   (She's infesting her germs onto the new bedspread Pam gave us. It's okay.  It's washable.)

Maybe just March will help.  It starts as winter and ends as spring, so onward.  Sorry to have hated you so much February, even though it's totally not your fault.     love, Val

1 comment: