Sunday, July 27, 2014

washburn county fair weekend

Shrimp and coloring books.


A delicate baby toad:




The fair:














 And then we ventured to the rides.  Woo. Hoo.











And then there's this, a picture Jay snapped of the three of us on the Tilt a Whirl.

This was one ride I used to drag the kids on, and John remembers it.  It's a ride that an adult can enjoy and yet a kid is not in particular danger either.

t.c. screamed, arms thrown overhead while the car whiled.

Later John speculated this might be the last time he and I would be on the Tilt a Whirl with a child.

Pul-leeze.

A am so not dead yet.  John, don't be getting sentimental on me now about nonsense.

And yet.
 
When Julia is 53?   I will be 95, if I'm still even alive.

(This is why she is lucky she has big sisters.)

 Johann? Yeah, yeah, stop talking.   Love you all, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment