Wednesday, July 2, 2014

cuteness

 
 
My camera was left at the lake, so all I have is the camera on my phone. It's actually not a bad camera.
 
The other night at Target, as I was looking at cameras--they have no cheapies there, all are over $100--the clerk told me he uses only his phone.
 
Only he has the same stupid phone I do.

He showed me a few trick to minimize blurry-ness, which is the biggest problem I've had.
 
So anyway, today was a lovely grandbaby day--cute kids, ice cream treats, 72 degrees, light breeze. 


That little curly guy in the green shirt could not fall asleep the first time we put him to bed for a nap.  Thirty minutes later there he was calling, "Hey, Everybody!  It's me, Woowee!"
 
Okay, my heart couldn't take that. I fetched him from there and figured we'd try again in an hour.   Then he was tired and slept.
 
b.g was so happy to be read stories to by Tim.  This was pretty nice. 
 
And that's the end of that.  I love you guys. 
 
Love, Grandma, aka MOM


No comments:

Post a Comment