Monday, August 4, 2014

cricket crisis

Here are some random pictures of this gecko who eats crickets as his main source of nutrition.


His name is Philippe, if you've forgotten. The turtle is Bernie.

 Anyway, Petco consistently has only crickets that are too big.

Too big of crickets intimidate this beautiful little guy. The touch him with their feelers and freak him out. Then he has to hide in his spaceship.

Or he takes random swipes at them and there are crickets running around missing body parts.

Thaaat's niiice.

Eeew!
So anyway, tonight at 1 am, I was fetched to remove some nasty big crickets from his cage and take them to Bernie for consumption.

They had a cup and a spoon and I'm not afraid of crickets.  I snatched the big crunchy ones up and took them away.

No spoon necessary.

Oh my goodness.

Pets are important.

I do believe that they are very important for children for a whole lot of reasons.

For 1 am removal of too crunchy of crickets by ME at 1 am?

Ahh, that would be no. Not an important reason.
Good thing I love you people.   love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment