Friday, August 1, 2014

grandbaby day


 One day this week we went to the Big Pool for lunch and a swim.


 This afternoon we headed over to the Little Pool.




 Yesterday we had lunch with my parents, at their house.  On the way there, she was talking about what color everyone's house is. My house is white. Her house is brown.  Grandma Wansin has a blue house.

I asked her about her dad's mom, Grandma Stacey. What color is her house?

There was a pause and then she said, from her car seat, "Actually her house is made of sticks.  Only not sticks, bigger sticks."  There was a pause.  "It's a dark house."

I said, "I think it's made of wood."

"Yeah, wood."

Grandma Stacey owns a resort up in Wisconsin. She has a log home, and the cabins and lodge are all logs.

I was impressed by the accuracy of the report by a three year old.

That's a picture of Grandma Stacey on the right and Great Grandma Joanne on the left.





 These two urchins are here for a sleepover tonight, just for fun and so their parents can sleep late tomorrow morning.

We have had fun, and good LOR-ed, we were out of popsicles.  And out of ice cream sandwiches. AND out of Yo-J.

Grandpa had to go to the store.

I love all you kids SO MUCH.  love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment