Tuesday, April 10, 2018

pictures from the week--last week, that is

 Well, these pictures are from this week.  The light was beautiful, pink and periwinkle.

 She was here, my right hand girl:

We sorted toys and cleaned.  I threw away all the million year old potato heads and some other thing that were done for.

 This is how we contain our crawling baby, keep her away from the dog dishes and dirty shoes. I tipped the benches over and then put bins so she can't pull them over on herself when she stands up.

 She's quite fast. 
She helped out, washing all the grubby Duplo blocks. She thought this was the greatest idea ever.

 This was taken Saturday, working on James' taxes.   Yup, exciting.

 She complained she was bored, so I found her a job planting sunflowers.  Last year I planted sunflowers twice and the squirrels ate all the seeds both times. We had ZERO sunflowers.

So I had the bright idea to plant them now, and then transfer the plants outside at some future point when the damned snow ever quits.  Anyway, I assigned this job to a child. She was good. She knew what to do.

 And to her cousin b.g?  Do you see this?? These are her socks.

IN MY COUCH.
Of course.  (I don't really care.)

And that is the end.

Love you all so, Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment