Tuesday, October 8, 2019

saturday night


Fall color starting to appear--this tree is outside the hallway window upstairs, but the light overpowered the camera.

Okay, and this happened.  I hit something in super aggressive road construction and wrecked the tire. There was so much construction and so many cones it took a block or two before I could pull over into a church parking lot and call Jay.  The people behind me at least were patient, even though they probably had no idea what my problem was.

So he changed this tire in the rain, and good LOR-ed, why?  Ugh.  He went to the Michelin dealer and bought two new tires and they took the twin of this one as a spare. Apparently the mint condition spare tire I didn't even know I had was too old to rely on.

Okay.  I defer.
And then I was missing my grandchildren, hadn't seen these kids in a MONTH.  I invited ourselves over for supper and they were kind enough to humor us.  I brought pizzas, salad, and cookies. They provided beverages. We had a good time.  Tim, Julia, and James came with us. The grandkids hugged and kissed me as fast as possible and ran away with their uncles and aunt.

It was a very nice evening.
 She laughs!  She finds him amusing.




Aww, cutie. What a great Saturday night.

Love, Grandma and Grandpa and those other guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment