Wednesday, March 11, 2020

and this happened

 John and Dannell moved and we were able to be helpful last Sunday for the afternoon. Above you will see a child with a huge sandwich.  My dad baked those little loaves of bread, one for each of them, and the child took his brother's beef jerky to use for the filling.

Good LOR-ed.

No, he did not eat the whole thing.  Shortly an ice cream truck drove though the neighborhood and I gave them a $20, and they all ran away chasing after the ice cream truck.  I stuffed this sandwich in a zip bag and tossed it in the fridge.

 My camera's batteries are dead and my phone storage keeps announcing to me that it's full so Dannell sent me these two pictures from the day. There they are on the front steps with their ice creams.

Below they are beating up on each other at basketball in the back yard.

John?  Dannell?  All of you kids?  I hope you will find as much happiness at your new house as you did at your old one.

Nothing but love, MOM and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment