Tuesday, March 17, 2020

leprechauns, 2020

 The Leprechauns threw their candy around and left a mean note.

The kids are pretty big for this, but this has been going on since the late 1980s, over 30 years.

And who doesn't like candy and a mean note?

Plus, it's at that point of the year, where spring is right there, a day this way or that.  It was warm and sunny today, but may snow on Thursday night.

Are we isolating?  How do you do that in a family like this?  I don't even know.  I take care of a two year old and a baby day by day--stay six feet away?  I mean, seriously.  Not possible. My house is full of people with everyone home from school.  I love having them here, but that's not an infection control solution.  It's all quite confusing.

Hoping for the best, trying to keep level, and hoping everybody stays healthy.

Love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment