Saturday, May 9, 2020

problem solving


Do you see that little girl wearing her Frozen shoes on the couch?

Heidi asked her about this. We don't normally wear shoes inside at all, let alone on the furniture.

It's to protect her toes from her savage, biting sister who stands up next to the couch now and last week, I had to intervene and save. The baby had half the child's foot in her mouth and there was screaming and there were teeth  marks.  I was surprised at no blood, actually.

Yes, it was that little cute one in the swing. She has a mouth full of very sharp teeth.


And this:
They wanted macaroni and cheese for lunch, but see where it is?

Whaaat?

Why are things stored in such a high place?

I said maybe if I could fly up there I could reach it.

A practical child told me never mind on the flying, just stand on a chair.

Love, Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment