Saturday, May 9, 2020

saturday

 We went over to John's old house so Jay could fix an outdoor faucet pipe that broke.  One more thing, you know?  It's fine.

The kids were visiting their favorite trees ONE MORE TIME before the house is sold.

This guy is an amazing tree climber.

He went up so high I was bitching at Dannell to make him come back down.



 He seemed quite nimble and fine until the point he was yelling his shoe was stuck.

Aaaagh!!!
 When he came to the bottom finally, he yelled for someone to come over, so I did, and he leaped into my arms, trusting me to break the fall, and neither of us fell, so that was good.

 The dumpster is filled, sadly, with many things that would be donated in normal times. But there are no donation sites open, and yeah.

Toss it in.

It was a nice afternoon, so glad to see these people.

 And then this old, funny running joke.

The Wilsons--Today was our neighbor's birthday, so the Wilsons had to back to him.  We found this Corona container at the grocery store and it cost $15.  Jay paused at the price tag.  I told him to just put it in the cart.  "Yes! Just do it!"

The Wilsons are sitting comfortably on three rolls of toilet paper, which I don't think they found right away, but I'm sure they laughed when they did.

Happy Birthday, Don!


And that's the end of a fine Saturday.  Love, Val, aka GRANDMA

No comments:

Post a Comment