Monday, October 19, 2020

more mea weekend

The kids booby trapped the living room.  I'm not sure why.  I crawled through and said, "I hope you all are going to pick this up again."  They said they were going to.

Riiiight.


Alicia's mom was a good sport in the cold--good thing she has lots of jackets and warm shoes.  I didn't have either.  I have a fluffy cashmere sweater that I like. I didn't realize it'd have to worn every day, but yeah.  Plus some gigantic jacket from American Eagle--one of the cabin coats that we leave there for weekends just like this, for unprepared people.

And keeping track of the mittens and boots, and the masks for their little faces--that was a work out for the parents.

There they are, pretty girls.

Frisbee game
More pictures to come.

Love, Val

 

No comments:

Post a Comment