Saturday, March 13, 2021

of course

So we were working on this today, getting the back of the garage ready to paint.   Last time we did this was in 1997.

The city sent us a citation about the back of the garage.  I had a three month old baby and was sure they were completely insane.

But we had a lot of teenagers at the time and we had it scraped and painted in a few days.

The end of the garage we painted in 2015, that still looks good.

After a bit, he moved on to cleaning out the gutter while I was still working on scraping the lower boards, and all at once he threw out a big glob of dirt and leaves and chucked it right onto my head!

It was an accident completely, but then he howled how it was my fault for not standing in one place.

Right.

Then as he continued to blame me for the fact he threw a huge ball of dirt on my head he said I have OCD.

That's when I yelled, "Shut up!!  I don't want to hear your psychiatric diagnosis of me after you threw dirt on my head!"

He said, "Sorry."

Of course. It was an accident. I am 100% fine, and in fact, couldn't stop laughing.  Forty two years of marriage, guys.   Oh yeah.

And this pretty cat--Little Jay sent this picture in the afternoon. She's so sweet.


 They are also painting this weekend, looking good!
Onward to the painting, and moving the clocks ahead.

So much love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment