Wednesday, March 24, 2021

who is my twin?

Pam told me she thought she saw me in a photo on the local newspaper's website, in a picture of the crowd at the State Fair.  The date is August 24, 2017.

I do not believe I was at the fair that year.  That definitely looks like me-- the hair, the little squinty expression, the tilt of the chin.  But I don't recognize those clothes, pretty much never tie sweaters around my waist and don't remember that purse either.

Jay looked at it too and said the arms looked too toned to be mine.   Not disagreeing.

I don't know!  There's nobody else in the photo I recognize, and Lord knows I go almost nowhere alone, definitely not to the fair, and that was a busy month.  We definitely went in 2015, but 2017?  Don't think we did.

Anyway, a fun little mystery.  (Who is this lady who looks that similar??)

Good night.

Love, Val
 

No comments:

Post a Comment