Monday, December 26, 2022

christmas eve, 2022

Last week we worked on getting ready for the Christmas Eve party.  These guys were here one day for a little while.

Put the decorations in the bathroom because, you know.  If you've got them, why not?
He cooked so many meatballs, and they were delicious.
That's what his shirt said, but I question this.
Her. That's why the blanket is on the couch, keep it from smelling like a dog.
And the Holy Nativity next to the outhouse that says vulgar things and farts loudly.
These girls partied in our room all night.  Said they were playing school.






The extra room under the family room got good use too.
This is Santa who twerks his little rear and sings, "I like big butts, and I cannot lie."  I mean, really now.   He was the hit of the night.  My niece's little boy could not stop laughing.
Parents looking good:

 My nephew:




Merry Christmas all you kids.

Love always,  Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa



 

No comments:

Post a Comment