Sunday, February 25, 2024

last monday

Last Monday we had this guy.  He didn't really understand the pool, but he did like it.



At one point I asked him for the remote, and he ignored me.  I was a little more stern, "Give it to me."  He looked at the remote and then put it behind his back!

Lunch!
After he went home, that guy in the middle performed at a special invitational concert. They did really well.   Had not been in that school for many years, was fun to see it again too.

Then later in the evening when I went in the room to check email, Aspyn seemed awfully still.

Really super still.

I texted Julia and asked Jay to come and look, couldn't detect any breathing.

Yup, indeed, and no idea why.  Everything seemed normal--food from the night before had been eaten, some water had been consumed. There was the usual amount of poo in the cage, but not more or less.  She looked quite perfect.

It's a mystery.   We went to the U and got Julia so she could deal with the body.

And that was an odd, sad way to end a Monday night.

RIP Aspyn Mae Chun-Li  Styles-Nordstrom.

Love you all, MOM aka Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment