Sunday, February 2, 2014

february arrives

See, I like looking at winter.  It's very pretty, true.

But being in it is kind of a pain in the neck.   Jay does pretty much all the snow removal.  He has this snowblower with a head light and heated handles.  Years ago, he accepted it as payment  for a job from a guy who was pay-your-bills challenged.  I was mad because we had a taxes to pay and I wanted the customer to pay with money, duh.  I hollered, "I cannot send that to the IRS!"


 And these two brothers came with their dad for lunch.   Dan called at about ten and everyone was still asleep.   He hooted, "I've been up since 5:30!"   Anyway, we got dressed and had fun.
 We had grilled cheese and soup and brownies with ice cream.


Look you two guys!  Here's a picture of you from last summer.   During the evening Jay and some kids went to The Boat Show, getting inspired.   Summer's going to get her eventually.  It always does. 



love you all so, Mom, aka GRANDMA




No comments:

Post a Comment