Monday, May 26, 2014

168 photos

Yeah.

That's a lot.

I may have ambition tomorrow to sort through them, but tonight?

None.
 It was a great weekend, perfect weather.

 Cute people were there.

 Iron Man isn't having this. He's turned his back on them.

 It was intense, loud, rowdy, wild, disorganized, overwhelming and lovely.

Yep. That's my boyfriend right there.

 That's Dan, John's dog, and Tim


 Inappropriate jokes were told:





In this weekend of ten kids, two parents, three in laws, six grandchildren present, six dogs, we made it through.

The big family thing is great.

Great!

That plastered on smile is kind of starting to hurt.

It is great, okay, yes definitely.

It's also annoying and irritating and aggravating.

When I feel aggravated and annoyed, quickly I'm brought around to this truth:  But I love them so much.

Yes.

It could be anyone, everyone.

But I love him so much.

I love her.

I love them.

Can the noise stop?  Please all of you stop SCREAMING.

The skeeters?  They were big as birds and completely vicious.

John was trying to hug us good bye at 3pm in a sheer cloud of the vultures.

Thank you all, all you patient, kind people for being there, for the meals we shared and the ones we didn't, for the fun we had, and the fun we didn't.

I adore you all.  love, Mom and Dad too.

No comments:

Post a Comment