Saturday, June 6, 2015

more pictures from last weekend

 There was plenty of baby hugging going on.

That's Kirby, a baby-hugger from way back.

And we had one-card poker every night.  This is that old card game from Dannell's family. Her grandpa, Bud Houfer was the man who started all this.  It's a great game because kids can play it just as well as adults.

That's my friend Renee's daughter on the left.  Their five days with us went by in an instant. I can't believe it's already been a week ago.

Dang.  This was such an amazing treat.

 Dan and Alicia brought up some totes full of legos and other toys they were given by a friend.

They were quite a big hit.





 These tired people made it to the lake for one little old night, after a soccer Jamboree.  I know it was a pain in the ass, but I was so happy they were there.

 That baby and those cheeks of hers:

 Yes, one card poker.
 You can see I'm winning big.

love you all, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment