Sunday, January 1, 2017

hey, 2017

 Some pictures from the Birthday Party last night, where they did the New Year's Eve countdown:




 Back home again, cluttery house, tree dry as toast:

 She's been here many New Year's Eves. First time she made it all the way to midnight.

 In the morning she was in my bed with me and Grandpa, tucked against my chest to watch Curious George, sweetest moment of 2017 so far.


 The gang arrived today, and I was so happy to see them all, to eat a New Year's dinner at my house and have fun together, welcoming the new year.


 In the office, watching TV:

 He could not stay awake, and they took this opportunity to bury him in stuffed animals.

 Yeah, the hair:

 And a couple-a sisters:

2017?

We are definitely a bit weirded out at your arrival.

love, Val, aka MOM, aka GRANDMA

No comments:

Post a Comment