Monday, October 9, 2017

onward

Tim re-wired these lamps last week.  Look how cute they are, and now they work properly!

 And then late in the afternoon he was looking for his school pictures. We found them, and I later saw him cutting them apart, messing around.  I must have looked curious because he told me the story:  "I'm going to put all these pictures in all the frames around the house and see if the other kids notice."

They noticed.

 And our horrible, old, broken up driveway--gravel was delivered to smooth this whole mess over.

Yep.

 Eating an apple, watching Grandpa drive around on the bobcat.







And that's the end of today.

We had a delicious lunch with my parents and I made it to Fantastic Sam's to have my hair colored, and then we went to Office Depot and the grocery store, and gosh anyways, it's still Monday.

Onward to Tuesday.

Love always, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment