Thursday, September 20, 2018

a fast week


It went by so quick.  It was a good week, lots of preschool, two successful real estate closings, a meeting with a flooring guy, and all good.

We're getting ready for our new little baby:

This girl is about to become a big sister.

 And this one is a new preschooler and loving it.

See that glass of water? Some smart person told me long ago to never put more in a child's glass than you are prepared to wipe up off the floor.

This is why I doled out beverages two ounces at a time.

Well.

She did this herself, and it's ambitious.   And you know what? It did not end up spilled, though I texted this to Heidi and told her I believed a mess was in our future.  I was wrong.

 Here she is with her friends, walking on a rope.

And tomorrow it's Friday, best day of the week.

Onward!

Love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment