Sunday, September 23, 2018

apples to apples

 Julia said the game was a living hell.

Well.  They were a little squirrely.

 She wanted me to help her play, so I did.  I read her everything because she is only three, but she made all the decisions and she WON.  She won!   She made some very questionable choices and I wondered if she even knew what she was talking about, but that's okay.




 Before it was over, this guy was laughing his head off.  I couldn't even get a clear picture, he was so wild.



After cards, we sent them to bed with their tablets for a little while--to calm down.

They weren't happy about the beds they were in, but we told them, once the little girl is asleep you can switch around.  But then this guy was asleep, so they gave up and just went to bed. When I checked them in ten minutes they were all sound asleep.

What a great Saturday. 

Love, Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment