Wednesday, October 31, 2018

halloween, 2018

 Tonight I had to work, and these guys live across town--they trick or treat in their own neighborhood where participation is high.

So I wasn't there and neither were they, but that's fine.  It's perfect.

Some others went trick or treating at my parents.  We started going there a few years ago because participation in our own neighborhood was minimal.

Anyway, it was a great evening.  Maria and Heidi and Alicia sent pictures so I felt included even though I was here working.

This is my mama with Heidi's little peanut:
 She's waking up so much now, looking so intently.


I recognize Super Girl, but that one in the green has wings, and cat whiskers and ears.  It's intriguing and perplexing.  She looks super happy though.   It reminds me of when Kari was little and on Halloween complained that her tutu gave her a headache.


From 2004:


There's Julia as a little baby on Little Jay's lap, wearing the pumpkin costume from my mom.  I was so happy to see it reappear again this year on Alicia's brother's baby daughter. 

Aww.  I LOVE seeing old clothes reappear.  It just makes me so happy.

Look at that baby.  

Oh my goodness.





They're ready to hit it and GET SOME CANDY!

 And then later, all partied out:
What a great night.

Nothing but love, Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment