Wednesday, October 24, 2018

happy birthday, kirsten

 It was a fun day, spent together, Chinese food and crazy kids. 

 When I went looking for pictures of you tonight, I did not have to look far:

 I love this sibling costume from a few years ago.  Meta C. commented about James with the cheap win. 

My Price Is Right children would understand without explanation.

 Here's a pretty picture of you and your buddy:

 Your best girl:
 Living it up in Florida:


 A pic from the time Dan's family spent with you in Florida:

 This old favorite picture of my girls on Barb and Mark's jet ski:

 Oh  yes, from that fine wedding:

 And this character, this challenging and beautiful rescue pup, gentle, nervous and sweet:


 You and Tom on a Christmas a while back:








Oh, Kirsten.

Thank you for all the love and happiness you have brought this whole family.

We're lucky  having YOU.

Happy Birthday and love forever, MOM and DAD and Everybody




No comments:

Post a Comment