Tuesday, October 23, 2018

oh my

 That's Elin.

Yesterday I tossed a treat out the back door and it went under that tall fancy patio table that Jody gave me a couple years ago.

That's fine. She went under there to get it.  I went back inside.

 A few minutes later I heard some weird noises and after another long minute, went to check.  That table was out in the middle of the back yard. The palm tree lanterns were on the ground. The other picnic table was knocked crooked and plants had fallen off.

Elin was standing there in the yard with the tall table on its side.

I went out there to talk to her and bring the table back. That's when I realized it was stuck to her. Her collar caught on one of the curlicues and she must have had a moment of panic and ran off with the whole works!

I took off the collar and brought the table back. No harm done.

Except later last night I realized she was missing a tooth.  There was a sore red spot on her gum where it had apparently been ripped right out, and it had to be in this incident.

Poor darn dog!  Oh Elin!

 Okay, good night.

Love, Val


No comments:

Post a Comment