Thursday, January 17, 2019

decisions made

 This morning Heather came and stayed with the girls while I drove to St. Paul to get signatures on a real estate offer.

Then we went to my office to drop off the check from yesterday's closing.   My sales manager and his wife are sweet, welcomed the kids. We were only there a minute.

After that the grocery store to buy ingredients for tonight's supper.  I tossed the little one in bed  for a nap and then cooked and cleaned up the kitchen and family room.

Then it was time to start work.

These little dolls she is playing with are little figurines and trinkets my dad tucks in the corners and windowsills and ledges when he visits.   The kids spot them, howl and put them in a row on the buffet. 

She found them, and was sneaky, peeking at me from the corner of her eye while she tried to swipe them.

No need!  I told her sure, you can play with those, and she was pretty happy about it. While I chopped vegetables and sauteed onions and washed dishes, she acted out a little story using different voices.  Zombies were mentioned and also characters were sent to time out.

Hmmm.

These are the updates on this little peanut.


Today's update:

Apparently it's time to repair that tiny little heart.

Sigh.

I hope this is the beginning of so many good things for this sweet little baby, but it's hard not to dread something this serious at the same time.

So much love, little girl, Grandma and Grandpa and Everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment