Wednesday, January 9, 2019

a fine wednesday

 Some friends gave us this dresser they didn't need anymore, so it has taken up a home in the family room. 

Someday we'll furnish this room properly, but for now, it's working great.

Today we went to my parents for lunch.  Kari and James will be back to college shortly. Winter break is wrapping up, and it was fun to spend the day at my parents.

 Yes, her. She was frisky and funny and found my parents house  quite entertaining.



 I didn't take very many pictures, and this one is not great, but they were happy with the new Play-Doh. 

The meal was delicious and my folks sent home leftovers, which made Jay happy because he had to work and wasn't there.  (He also loves my mother's cooking.)


And this little peanut!  She's had a great week, looking fantastic.    

Onward.  Tomorrow is Thursday, which is almost Friday.

So much love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment