Friday, March 1, 2019

march!!

 Oh, March.

Umm.  I'm just so glad you're here.

Things don't look that great today, but it's going to get better.

These pictures were taken today because they're the AFTER pictures. That screen curtain was caught up in that big icicle and I threw about 20 buckets of hot water from the bathroom sink on it to free it and then move it to the side so it wouldn't get wrecked.

 And yes, little Santa and his reindeer is pretty buried at this point. Tim heard me stomping around on the roof of his room and came up to ask if he could help. He took the shovel and moved some snow around so we could get in and out the door and walk.  He mentioned shoveling it over the side, but then paused, "I don't know that would actually be helpful though."

I agree.  It's just too damned much snow.

 This afternoon I sat at the desk here, working on and on, and moved my tiny calendar to the next months.  I looked at this 1991 calendar and thought about all the people I adore who weren't even born  yet.  That's crazy.   And my grandpa died in April many years after 1991.  How much has happened in the past 28 years.

 And after all the snow, this was a welcome photo popped up on facebook.   This is my cousin's photo of their children and this picture has always cracked me up:  the responsible big sister, the rowdies in the pool, and the way the darn heifer is peering at them like she wants to check  out that pool

Oh my goodness.

So glad spring is on the way.

Love forever, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment