Monday, March 11, 2019

spring break for kari, and a fun weekend

She was home last week on break and it was so much fun.  She came with me while I babysat, and she and I have not spent this much time together, just the two of us, since when I can't even remember.  She's lovely--YOU--you're lovely company.  I enjoyed it very much, and so did the girls.

She hadn't seen this little baby in person since before she went into the hospital in December and had a two month stay and heart surgery.   She got to know her too, chat and change a diaper or two, enjoyed some sweet baby smiles.

 We had sleepovers and birthday party on Saturday night, very fun.




 My parents are back from Florida.



There were tacos and cheesy potatoes and so much food, it was a feast.



 The candles were lit three times, and we sang.








 These two dogs slept over too.
 He's in Elin's cage by his own free choice.  He's free to leave, but he likes it there.






And that's the end.   At one point I overheard two kids trying to teach the other cousin how to burp.  He said, "I understand the directions, it just doesn't work."     I found that hilarious.

Okay, onward.   Spring is getting closer by the day.

Love, Val, aka GRANDMA aka Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment