Saturday, April 18, 2020

another week

I had to get some groceries, so I went to Walmart where I could also get black spray paint, and  freshened up this old table.  It was green, faded, blotchy, looked like hell. 

Now it looks good again.  The over spray got on my ankles and hands, but that's fine.  Nobody is going to see me anyway.

These guys watched a movie. They continued on another week as good sports, doing their school work by computer and not complaining very much, just working.

 This was a gift from Kirsten that I've kept safely in the box in the dining room until now.  We can safely put the butterflies in this flower pot up on the deck on the flat roof, and they lit as soon as I brought them out in the dark, so pretty.

 And this old blender has whirled up so many malts in this pandemic.  Late in the evening, we gather and air fry whatever we've got and mix up some malts.    We did again tonight.   It's good to take a few minutes at the end of the day.

And that brings us to the end of a fine Saturday night.   DJ Jake Rudh had a three hour set virtually, which was lovely on a cooped up Saturday night.  As he's wrapping up, John Prine is singing on Austin City Limits.

And it's officially tomorrow. 

Onward.

Love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment