Sunday, April 26, 2020

springbrook nature center

 I've been missing these kids quite a bit, so they agreed to meet outside, safely distance and go for a walk around the nature center.  It was almost  70 degrees out, perfect day for a walk in the woods.


 They were very squirrely and silly, lots of energy.  At one point we entered a memorial meditation garden and the oldest one went running as fast as he could.   Dan muttered, "Sprinting into a meditation garden, sigh."

I told Dan if he ever feels the need to create a memorial for me, do NOT create a meditation garden, make it play ground, and please have squirrel feeders.


 Beavers cut down these trees.



And then we ate a little lunch and came home again.

My purse had a little tiny stuffed gorilla key ring attached to it.  Tiny little stuffed gorillas  are not really my thing so I gave it to the kids to enjoy, said they could have it.  They did enjoy it. And they argued and they dropped it.  I attached it back to my purse so we wouldn't lose it.  At the end, in the parking lot I ran back to their truck with it to take home. I'm sure that little gorilla will have a good home over there, lots of fun adventures

Thanks guys.  I love you all, Grandma, aka MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment