Tuesday, December 21, 2021

daycare

This little girl started daycare two months ago.

It's been two months, so I think it's safe to say this is a huge success.

She loves it.

The first day, her dad texted me that they had a link to photos of her at daycare, and most days they took a few pictures so parents could see what the kids were doing that day.

He asked me if I'd like the link too

Yes!  Absolutely!

Well.

She loves friends, and art, and new things, and being busy.


She gets to go outside.


This was during the first day or two they sent a picture of her napping on a cot!

On a cot!  She must have been worn right out, little honey.


Anyway, this has been just great.  She's walking like crazy, talking more, living her best life.

I love you, little girl,  Love,  Grandma
 

No comments:

Post a Comment