Friday, April 15, 2011

slacker


Okay, this morning he had nothing scheduled, so he got up and took Maria to school.

Then he went on a three mile walk.

Then he went grocery shopping.

Then he made a vegetable pizza for the party tonight.

He did all this before I even got out of bed. (At 10:30. Heidi called and woke me up. I have nothing to say in my defense.)

I told Kirsten he makes me feel like a slacker.

Kirsten's nice. She said, "Well, you were probably up late last night working."

"Nope. I didn't work at all last night."

"Well. Then I think you probably are a slacker."

Oh, yeah.

Here's the recipe for Vegetable Pizza

2 cans of refrigerator crescent dough --roll out and press onto a big cooky sheet and bake.

In the mixer, blend 12 oz sour cream with chive and onion, and an 8 oz package of cream cheese.

When the crust is cool enough, spread it on.

Then top with chopped carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, sliced mushrooms, and green olives.

Pretty delicious, especially if it's made by someone else while you're asleep in the sun. love, Val

1 comment: