Friday, April 1, 2011

you


I got a couple kids here chattering away to me now, disrupting my train of thought. But what they’re chattering about? They have a 3-D trading card of a tiger. First the face, then tilt it and it looks like the tiger leaping toward you.

I’m accumulating items to put in a care package for you at college. The kids wanted to eat the jelly beans—but I told them no. They’re for your care package. When they’re in college, I’ll send packages to them, but Jay’s working hard, studying a lot. He needs to know we are thinking about him.

They want to put the tiger thing in the care package for you. Sigh.

Thanks for being the kind of man kids can look up to. Honestly, I wouldn't be who I am without you either.

You hit this family like some kind of crazy explosion and there's not one thing about you I'd change.

Happy Birthday You. Nineteen years of you. Lucky, lucky us. love, Mom

ps. Six packages of potato sausage are ready, and a big fat cake is baked. See you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment