Thursday, March 15, 2012

spontaneous cleaning

That's what's going on right here. They fetched a bottle of Windex spray and a handful of terry cloth rags and got to work on their project.

Her? She's writing a book.  I'm intrigued, but leave her alone. Nobody needs a mother peering over the shoulder asking a million questions.

 Okay, while they emptied out the doll house and washed things down, Sidney was living it up, true to her dog nature, digging holes and sneezing in them, sand flying everywhere.

Little Jay is home on spring break, and not gonna lie, I do LOVE having him around the house.  He's funny and astute, patient and helpful, and just so damned sweet I can hardly stand it.

This is an awesome photo of him sucking something out of his teeth.  Way to go, Mom!

Yeah, not much better.

She's beginning saxophone and he picked it up from the repair shop and has been helping her.  (It sounds like a dying moose upstairs, shhh.) 

He's also been helping her with her math, and she and I are happy about that. 

Of course, it's less than an hour until Friday, which is the best day OF the week, and yet Thursday was awfully fine.     

Alicia and the boys came this morning and I took zero pictures, but I should have.  The baby is smiling more and more and was very conversational today, and b.g. was living it up outside.

And John has informed me that we're babysitting the grand-dog Sophie for the weekend. 

Woo Hoo.

Just kidding.  I love Sophie, but still seek bigger thrills.   Onward.  with love always, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment