Saturday, April 7, 2012

two grandmas babysit

My mother came over last Thursday to help me watch my grandbabies.

In a couple months, b.g. and his little brother t.g. are going to their aunt's house to get watched.  But not yet.

(I've also been told I can have them any time I want--just ask.)

So for now, on Tuesdays and Thursdays they come here, and it's going really well, actually.

We have fun.  (It's always fun to cuddle cute babies and observe crazy toddlers in action.)

But it's also a lot of work.

Anyway, here are a few pictures from last Thursday.

Mom?   I love you.  You have stood by me my whole life, all the strange way I have of going at life, you have listened and loved, and helped wherever you could.



 My mom reading stories:

 Here he's got his special milk and he's twirling HER hair.

 Little chubby face, oh my.





Even in my grandma-ness?   There you are helping me be a good grandma.

What the heck?  How am I ever going fill shoes like yours?    love, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment