Tuesday, June 5, 2012

whee, tuesday

First thing this guy did around 9am?  Yep, that.  It was warm in the room, so I didn't  really cover him up, but that nightgown was by his legs, and he gathered it up to himself.

Here's a crowd out by the swings.

 This is Lydia, aka Kari, inspecting his flaky scalp.

 My sister came to help us today, and we hang out pretty good.   This is funny though--earlier this morning the kids were bouncing around in the family room, and Sidney likes to be in on everything, just like Sam does.

But the kids make her a little nervous, so she had perched herself on Pam.   After a little while Pam announced, "Here I feel like I'm helping and all I'm actually doing is HOLDING THE DOG!"

That still makes me laugh.
 Julia did get dressed eventually.










Late in the afternoon, they set up the sprinkler.  I put b.g. in the first bathing suit I grabbed.  Apparently it's no longer his--it's for the baby now.  Oh, well.

 These are all so far away--click to enlarge if you want to see them better.





Time for a pudding pop.

Awww, Aunt Heidi snuggling the baby


Okay, that's a mud puddle she's dipping p.j.'s feet in.   After the sprinkler ran a while it formed in a hole some dog dug.  They absolutely loved the mud hole.


There's him with the giddy, loud yell.


 And then two small muddy people took a bath so their parents could take them home again.

When I went in the bathroom a little while ago, here remains the evidence of our day:

It's 7:30, gorgeous, sunny evening. Time to water the flowers and maybe run the vacuum.  Onward to Wednesday!   love you kids, and Pam too, Grandma aka Mom aka Val

No comments:

Post a Comment