Monday, October 15, 2012

a guy gets baptised


Here we are at church.  Dannell's brother is the man in the blue shirt.  m.c. is wearing the red dress. Those two are the godparents.




This was taken at the party afterward.  It's a picture of me, holding a sleeping d.c., the baptized one. (Is it spelled with an s or a z ?) But why I even included them,  is Little Jay and p.j. in the background, playing with the basketball, so sweet.


This guy was there, looking fine.


Okay, I asked Lydia to take a few pictures, since I was holding the sleeping baby.

She did.


 (Yes, I know.)

 (What in the heck?)



(Seriously?)
 This guy was looking good though.

 And we know this blurry person.

 And also this blurry Sweetie.

AND?  These perfectly clear gourds. 

??


It was a fun day, full of lovely and silly moments, great food, and easy-going company.

Onward.  It's already Tuesday.    love, Val


No comments:

Post a Comment